Wednesday, August 3, 2011

03/08/11

Jonah researched about pistols in WW2 and discovered that the Australian, Americans, Germans and the British  used Colt 45s. Colt 45's are Jonah's favourite pistols in a historical context :)




I also found this website with pictures that he liked :)


this 1911 US Colt 45 is his favourite.

I haven't felt very well today. Jonah and Bridget have this cold thingy too. So I said to William, 'You are not feeling sick are you?' and he said, 'what?!? not at ALL! There is such a person as Yehovah, you know, Mum. I'm not going to get sick!'

I started to read 'My Place'by Nadia Wheatley to the boys yesterday, but they weren't very interested. I thought they would be because I was! Anyway I found the ABC TV series and there is an interactive website that I'll show them tomorrow. Maybe that will interest them. There's a few shots of cars so maybe and some games ;)