Thursday, October 27, 2011

Some reading, some listening, some doing

Bridget read this. I thought it would be okay because of it's historical context (I love the Minoans!). She's listening to it on a playaway from the library too.



 Jonah finished reading Robin Hood, and is now onto the secret 7 series, and loving it :)


both the boys are listening to this on a playaway. I thought it would be boring for them, but they are both enjoying it. It's got a lot of geography in it which they both like. Actually, I think they just like to listen to something with headphones in their ears...so I'll see if I can find more of these ;)

Today the boys are playing Korean war (after watching Australian's at War last night). Jonah is planning to find out more about the Chinese army, and what it is like in China now.




4 comments:

  1. Always adore reading about what you guys are up to and learning!!! My last invite didn't work so an so glad it's public again so I can keep up!!!
    Love you all x
    Ps: what was the name of that screen saver snapshot thingy?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's called evernote http://www.evernote.com/ and it is really handy.There's probably heaps more features than just the screen shots that I use it for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks mate!!!
    Was going to skype you today but Zeeki was a bit stressed out :-( Might try tomorrow!
    Love you all x

    ReplyDelete