Thursday, October 20, 2011

Torah Portion resources

The parshas (is that a word?!?!) start again this Shabbat. I want to be a bit more deliberate with the portions this year than we were last cycle, so here are some of the things we will be using;

  • Parsha songs from Chabad.org - new for us this year! They are very simple, catchy and cute :)
  • Parsha weekly videos from G-dcast.com
  • Supporting activities from Akhlah.com
I also love the colouring pages from Aish.com, but we are a bit over them having used them for about 5 years now!Still, there are some nice stories in the family section on Aish that are related to the parsha, so I may browse through them from time to time.



1 comment:

  1. We want to be more deliberate with the Torah portion this year too! Good resources, I haven't heard of the song one before I'll have to take a look! Love the new blog look! Love and hugs to you! Donna

    ReplyDelete