Wednesday, November 9, 2011

some goings on: goats and uno

I think I have played about 50 games of uno in the last three days. William keeps winning :)

 

  He wrote a lovely little letter to his cousin Toby telling him how much he enjoyed his visit and asking him to come back soon. He typed it himself on the computer; a very proud moment :) Jonah is enjoying his new toy helicopter thingy from grandma and we've been watching endless Mythbuster episodes. It's rainy today so I think we'll be watching the Great Escape. Here's Bill in his rice bubbles shirt.






Bridget and I have started the task of helping our new mother goat to understand that she must give us some of her milk each morning. Like most goats, she's stubborn, but thankfully she hasn't kicked the bucket of milk over {yet}. This morning she flat refused to let us have the other teat. I will not lose it, I will be CALM. Tomorrow, we'll try again, and each morning until she gets it :)

and...we watched this cute little vintage sesame street clip on how communication works...I love old sesame street. Makes me feel like a kid again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment