Wednesday, November 23, 2011

some doings...

last week the Austins came to visit. We had a really great time (even though it rained!). The kids always get on so well and were totally involved in make believe play the entire time they were here. I really enjoyed spending some one on one time with Zippy getting to know her better :) Naturally, I forgot to take any photos! Lus gave the kids some gifts (thank you my precious friend) one of which was a wild west cowboys book with craft projects. I did some sewing and made the chaps for the boys ... which they are mad about!



and we now have a resident outlaw with a high price on his head ....


a few other doings the past few days;

  • I have to have some tests for suspected gallstones (just what I feel like dealing with this summer). Anyhoo, we talked about what they were and looked at this site for how the digestive tract works.
  • We had a lovely visit with the Edwards on the weekend. again, no photos (I really need to pull my finger out!)
  • I have the Little House on the Prairie theme song playing in my head adnaseum...
  • lots of lovely spring rain for the crops, garden and our water tank ... 
  pumpkins, squash and a few zucchini

and some random fort building ...





No comments:

Post a Comment